Tuesday, January 25, 2011

stressed is my first name today.

Confession: I have woke up everyday this morning feeling exceptionally well and wonderful. The only part is my body and brain have felt so scared and stressed.

I overlooked this fact and refused to let myself be stressed so early in the game, however of course it got to me today. It hit me hard too, tears and all. Everyone has class and boyfriend is working, and mom is in New York not picking up her phone. So here I am trying to wash away the stress with a season of friends and a hot hot shower. I need to drop a class, as soon as possible. It was like a realization of oh my goodness I'm gonna fail, oh but I have to switch classes, and buy new books, and sell the ones I do have.

WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I DO????

and then the Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hit like a boulder smashing into a building.


Needing strength so very much lately, and the weekend is in reach so hoping for a good rest of the week and prayers for it to be solved.

cause to be honest, confession #2
There is nothing more right now that I want to do than drive home, and crawl into my bed.

I know I'm a baby, but I don't care.


Hope everyone else's week are looking brighter than mine, and hoping mine will perk up!


♥ Loveee.

No comments: