Monday, January 3, 2011

Shopping Junkie?

I think so. I can't seem to get myself to stay home except for a few hours at a time. I then occupy my time with seasons of Boy Meets World or Pushing Daisies. I finished 3 seasons of bmw and I have to go by the rest before I can continue. My boyfriends mom introduced me to Pushing Daisies because she thought I would like it. She was most definitely right and I finished season 1 in 2 1/2 days. oops. I was a little glued to the couch and have been eating terribly, but I did manage to clean my room and help my mom take down Christmas.
[via] www.weheartit.com


Anyways, sorry to ramble. Not the reason I wrote this post.
I wrote this post to let you know that besides watching seasons and cleaning. The time that I am not in the house, I am shopping. Not only am I shopping but it seems all I have been buying is sweaters. It's winter and all but I think I am obsessed in 2 areas. It's like the only think I can think to do when I am bored or out. I just think oh I'll go the mall..for the 2nd time today or 3rd. It's really bad but it's ok. Gap has been having the cutest sale and I've boughten at least 4 sweaters, at least I know I'll be warm for a long while. Sweaters kind of make feel grown up anyways, and I have been driving my moms pilot. So I throw my hair in a ponytail, put on a watch, and feel all grown. I am sure you are all laughing that I am saying that but give it a try. Guaranteed you will feel the sophistication I'm talking about. Have a great night.


Loveee. ♥

1 comment:

said...

Your blog tittle is the coolest... and Boy Meets World rocks!



What ever happened to good television???