Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend.

Friday
  Friday I didn't have class, so I spent the day baby-sitting a little bit, then catching upon movies I have yet to see. Then that evening my friends band played a lovely little show in the backyard of a coffeehouse. It was so charming with christmas lights draped all around the fence, definitely a good last summer event to attend before my time is consumed completely with school.



Saturday
  Not to much say about saturday except that I spent the day babysitting a cute 2 year old who liked to color, eat, and watch yo gabba gabby & elmo (mo-mo). I finally got her to sit down and watch princess and the frog which was much better than the other choices I had earlier in the night.


Today, I am exhausted and cannot believe tomorrow is monday already.

This is the week when school "actually" starts for me, so tomorrow will probably be a pretty long day, but this weekend was busy itself so I think I am going to spend today really getting some serious relaxing in, but know that I am already looking forward to a 4 day weekend (Yay for having holidays off!)


No comments: