Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reality.

School is starting today, and I am not quite ready to return to reality. This gloomy sky lurking over me isn't helping either. However, today I woke up to a lovely phone call from my boyfriend as he was headed off to work and was reminded of what a wonderful day it really could be if I allowed it to be. So I grabbed my devotion book, asked for strength from God because the Lord knows I need it, and rolled out of bed. I want this semester to be a blast, and I also want to find something that makes me have passion about the class so I will be more interested. Praying my focus will be as strong as last semester, but I can only do my best. I hope everyone has a wonderful week as they are going back to school, work, or reality in general.




Loveee.

No comments: