Monday, January 31, 2011

Need to be handcuffed to my keys.

So let me explain to you something, I've lost my keys on 3 accounts, and now 4.
1. keys locked in car, no big deal
2. keys locked in car, while ignition is running, BIG deal but its ok because:
3. keys locked just in car, no big deal again
4. keys locked in trunk, with my purse, school ID, wallet, room-key, and phone. BIG DEAL. oh and did I mention my trunk-release was locked, so the valet extra key couldn't open it? Super big deal.

but you know what? It happens. I need to start thinking, better yet I need an attachment to me keys, like handcuffed to them so I never leave them or lay them down anywhere.

You know what else? God is good, and the honda place was able to make me a key and my mom was free and drove it out to me.

I am blessed beyond belief. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Crossing my fingers for cancellation of classes tomorrow, it's suppose to snow. It will be way too cold for me to walk to class so I am hoping to get to stay warm in bed all day.

Have a great week!

♥ Loveee.

No comments: