Monday, December 13, 2010

Project You

Le Lips in Texas?
Yup, heard that right. It was so very exciting to open up my mailbox and see the box finally there, I looked everyday for about a week straight! To be honest, I hit a few bumps, I wanted to be creative with them (but I am not sure if that turned out so well). For those of you who haven't heard of Project You, go check out Project You, to see a  great way of providing a community full of inspiration,
Sisterly Love.

It's hard not to giggle and be happy with these on!
Muahhhh!





Le Lips were wonderful, and the pictures don't do them justice. They did so much traveling, that the pictures really don't account for. They became my front seat passenger for about 2 weeks, well back seat at one point (because I wasn't driving). Anyways, they traveled to fort worth from denton, and vise versus, SEVERAL times :] Le Lips also took a wonderful trip to the small town, Sioux City, IA. It was cold, and I forgot my camera unfortunately, funny I took the lips but not the camera. They were still fun to have though! Here are some pictures to show how entertaining Le Lips were, and allowed for much laughter (which is my favorite thing).We took these pictures in the kitchen during Thanksgiving, it kept the kitchen and cooking very fun and stress free! They also made a for a great study break, as you can see below, I felt like an artist from Paris.
Anyways, Le Lips vacation is over in Texas, and our on their way to California!


♥ Loveee.

1 comment:

Micaela said...

there is nothing like giggling with your sister! these are perfect :) and i love that you took them with you on your trip.

Texas is my homestate and after living a year in beautiful Virginia, i'm excited my husband got a job back in Texas!!!

xo