Thursday, September 30, 2010

11 months.

Some call it a silly game, I call it love. Whether that entitles us to laughing at funny street names together, blaring the music and screaming the lyrics with the windows rolled down, give each other kisses, bear hugs, just laying in silence, or holding hands. I call it love. Today is my 11 month anniversary, i know some say 11 months thats nothing. However, you would be surprised to see that most people date less than 6 months now and get married. So for now i think 11 months is just perfect! Especially when you have spent the last 2 apart. Anyways, i would like to just say that he is my best friend, of course my man best friend cause i got my lady friends too. We are so compatible and i am so grateful that i found him when i did. He came in and as he likes to say all he had to do was "bat those googly blue-eyes" took me away. Although i deny this, it might be true.. I turned him down once and he was able to come right back in and sweep me off my feet. He made laugh which is so important to me, He was always honest ( i really was looking for an honest relationship), He is so fun, oh and loud ha which i am not, i really don't mind though. We always find a way to have fun together even if that includes a lazy night in front of the tv. He has always made me feel so dainty and small which i love so muchhh! The things that i think most guys would find weird if they saw a girl do, he finds cute. When we started dating we bough each other postsecret, if you haven't read it, i suggest it, but we collected them all together and i think its just so sweet. He is so sentimental in the way he sends these long, elaborate, cute texts almost every night just so that i will wake up and smile in the morning. These have been the most amazing 11 months and i would not trade them for everything. I have always been afraid to open up to a new guy, after being hurt the way i was. He however changed my whole perspective on guys. Not only did he change mine, he changed his own. You see, he used to fit into my "every boy is like this.." category. Now he falls in his own. He is a gentleman and still reminds me everyday that he cares and is going to put as much into this relationship as he did the first week, during all the puppy love. I love him. Thank you Lord Jesus for pairing me with someone who is becoming my other half. Oh and you should all know he is jock, and that is just a major plus that i fail to mention a lot, because all the other things are more important. I never saw myself with anyone like him but now i cant picture myself with anyone but him. I wish i could be there with him but i have school and he has football. So for now Happy 11 months long distance love, You'll always be my blue eyes.
These are for you, they pretty much describe us.
There is a lot because i could not choose favorites.







No comments: