Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Renewed with each morning

So yesterday I mentioned that I felt my stress was equivalent to a boulder smashing into a building. Wellllll..disregard that. Yesterday was more the boulder rolling and today is when it hit. This week has been a down-hill spiral, every time I think the stress is gone, something else appears to be wrong. School is getting the best of me for sure, so much so that all I do is babble about it to where the people I want to talk to the most can't even talk to me, they are talking to a walking babbling about stress/school robot. That is not who I am, nor who I want to be. Blah is my feeling. Then I realize what I was doing and sat down and thought why I am dwelling on it if it is all taken care of. I was reminded that tomorrow is a new day, and God's mercies are new every morning. I am certain tomorrow that his mercies are renewed as well as my focus shifted, and my priorities in line.

Lamentations 3:22b-23
"His compassions never fail, they are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness"

Great is his faithfulness, because without it where would I be?


♥ Loveee.

No comments: