Thursday, January 13, 2011

Skiing lessons learned.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but appreciate the comments & patience. I went on a little vacation. Actually I take that back, little would be an understatement. I went on a wonderful, cold, fun, yet laid-back vacation. I went with my best friends family and their friends. I am not much for leaving home on break, however this was way worth it. We headed out last thursday to Amarillo, TX and then the next morning to Angel fire, New Mexico. We went on a ski trip, and they rented this beautiful cabin on a snowy hill. It was  a wonderful getaway involving good food, long days filled with skiing, lounging, and card playing. I loved getting to go on a trip with friends, it was so much fun! I'm not much of a skier but after four days, I might have it down. Now we will see if I can keep it up until next time! I did learn a few things as well on this little trip.
1. Ski clothes don't pack easy
2. Ski clothes are not stylish, which was a continuous bothersome problem for me.
3. Stopping while skiing is key and turning, and knowing some more how to stop.
oh and I might add that fear and skiing don't mix, you just gotta go for it. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way ha.

Break has been great and the trip only made it better. Reality is coming soon and I am not ready to face it. Until then I'll be relaxing, shopping some more, and hanging out with the my loves. Heres a few of my favorites from the trip:







Loveeeee. ♥

No comments: