Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love day,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines Day today! It is such a wonderful day today and I am so sad to say that it is almost over, well for some. I know my real Valentines Day is on the calendar for this saturday and I can't wait, but I do have to admit today was pretty wonderful. It was a day full of sunshine and fun. Boyfriend came to Denton and we enjoyed a nice lunch at 5 Guys Burgers and then headed to Braums for some delicious ice cream which we took with us on our walk in the park. Perfect? Yes. I love days like today where the world stops and you just get to enjoy. I'm so very thankful for a day where everyone can just love love freely and you know I rocked my red and pink accessories today to show I was an avid supporter for V-Day.

Pink earrings & a Red bow. 
Much love :] 

I also got to give boyfriend my V-day treat today! I made oreo balls and wrapped them all pretty with decorative heart bag and a pretty ribbon. I love being able to just show love in different ways. 


mmmm.. I might have snuck a few for myself before I gave them away. 



Much Loveeeee. XOXO.




No comments: