Thursday, April 28, 2011

14 days

until Summer.

I am so unbelievably close, I just want to skip through next week and get finals over with,

but instead I am working on a paper-analysis project and packing up my sad little depressing room. I spent over an hour just cleaning out drawers and removing pictures from the wall. My room is looking empty, but I still feel like I have so much to move out. Next semester, all I gotta say is I am bringing a lot less! There is just way too much stuff I haven't touched since I moved in, but now it looks empty and sad. 

The shelves don't hold pictures. 

and the walls are plain.

It is crazy to think my freshman year is already over, they don't lie when they say to enjoy college because it flies by. It really does. I am so excited for next year, but definitely need a break so I am thankful summer is around the corner. 
College really stretches you to a place where you have never been that is neither comfortable nor easy, but I think it is time to really find yourself and grow as person, and that is something I am excited to continue on, because I know I have a lot of growing to do. 

Weekend is almost here.
Lots of Loveee.



No comments: