Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be anxious for nothing.

School is really getting to me and I have not quite figured out why yet. I feel exhausted and like I am working so hard I keep stretching my arms out to this unreachable goal. I am on top of my homework and feel actually even the slightest bit ahead of my weekly to do list, so why do I feel anxious and like school
is taking over? I think I am just so unbelievably ready to not thing about school for a whole week and relax. I think I got so excited about spring break so quickly that is my brain and body just do not want to do school, even though I am forcing it. I need to stop staring at my planner a week in advance and think about the now. My family is so encouraging and every time I speak to one of them I feel an overwhelming sense of contentment and peace as if God is using them to speak his peace into me on days where I convince myself I am too busy to hear. I am excited to enjoy my family this weekend and even more thankful God has subdued most of my anxiety, of course I have had to constantly surrender it to him knowing he is going to calm me more than anything else in the world.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7


Loveee. ♥