Friday, April 8, 2011

Quiet Moments.

I love the end of day. More so, I love the end of the week or should I say the feeling when Friday night has finally approached after a week that just dragged on.

It's a refreshing feeling to lay on the bed at the end of the day and know you can sleep without worrying about having to wake and concentrate.

Nope. I get to wake to the sounds of Dad flipping through the newspaper, coffee brewing, and mom singing or talking to herself as she gathers her thoughts in the morning.

I love walking into my room at the end of the week, getting a hot cup of coffee, and ending my day in peace & leisure. Always.

It's these quiet moments at the end of the day when everyone has bundled under their covers and flipped the light switch off.
These quiet moments that make me never want to leave.


Happy Weekend.


Loveee.

No comments: