Monday, February 28, 2011

Contemplation.

I thought and kept thinking about how I needed to blog today, but honestly what to blog about?
How about everything I've contemplated today, boring? sorry, maybe you'll find an agreeing thought or something enjoyable!
-My excitement that spring break is 10 days away
-Easter season & the fact I just paid $3 for a bag of dark chocolate cadbury eggs. oops.
-Icky coughs coming on that I am praying off, and refusing the doctor.
-All my shows come on tonight at the same time! Which to watch!
-All the laughter still settling in my ears from the weekend, and hearing my babylove say my name over and over again. I am so proud she knows me so well!
-On another light note of baby love, seeing baby madison's face on the 3D sonogram, that is just crazy that you can see all her little features and she is not even done developing.
-The realization of all the people that are backing me up in life, the people that are gonna be there for a long time, the people that when they say "I'm here for you", they really mean it. Just being there means the world to me these days.
-The expensive facewash I thought was cheaper but apparently the prices in yellow at Kroger mean if you have a Kroger card, it is that cheap, not if you don't have one.
-Boyfriend passed his test this morning that he spent all last week studying for, really he barely made time for me, but its ok because this means he is a "certified network technician" and actually qualified for the job position, and he gets a raise! Couldn't be prouder of my man, I knew he could do it!
-The fact that my monday to-do list has everything checked off, except reading one chapter which Im putting on my tomorrow list because I am not feeling well enough to focus on the reading and it's really not due til monday.
-This verse from The Message version, "Is anyone crying for help? God is listening ready to rescue you. If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; If your kicked in the gut, he'll catch your breath. Disciples so often get into trouble: still, God is there every time. He's your bodyguard, shielding every bone. Not even a finger gets broken" Psalm 34:17-20

He will catch my breath, that God is doing today. I've been kicked in the gut and he is catching.my.breath. 


Bliss is what that is. Its been a monday for sure, but the week is looking bright.
Lots of loveeeeeee. ♥

No comments: