Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Unspoken words.

Sometimes I wish I could forget everything, I wish that you didn't ever cross through my thoughts. So instead of reminiscing, I let words and lyrics take the place of you. That is only sometimes though.


"I can't make the words I need to say 
She had a weakness for writers 
And I I was never that good at the words anyways 
Well I've only got this one wish 
That I was as good enough to make you forget 
The only boy who ever broke your heart 
Cause nights like these tear me apart 
It's nights like these, the sad songs don't help
It's nights like these, your heart's with someone else" -Lucero, nights like these



"Missing someone is a part of loving them, if you’re never apart, you’ll never know how strong your love really is."-back to august


"why'd you fill my sorrows
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why'd ya sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why'd you sing with me at all?"-Damien rice





"You are going to lose people in your life. And I realize that no matter how much time you spent with them, or how much you appreciate them and told them so, it will never seem like it was enough."-back to august


"Nothings gonna change that hopeless feeling I get when you say you understand, and I know you cant"-Circa Survive, Dyed in the Wool 


"We fell in love with the windows rolled down
Chasing the sunset through another empty town
Your hair was a mess when you would dance on the coast
Your silhouette, like some heavenly ghost
When you're only 18
And you got nothing to lose
And your living a dream
With the sand in your shoes
Falling in love is easy
It's easy to do"- This Providence, Sand in Your Shoes 





One day you will realize how much I was there for you when I’m gone, and I never stopped loving you I just decided to stop showing it because no matter how hard I tried you just wouldn’t get it.-back to august 


"Lets go to Seattle, watch rain fall to the ground
And on our tongues "I love you's" run into each other
But could I really trust her? She said,
"Hey baby baby boy, why you always look so sad?
You got the whole world in the palm of your hand."
But it don't mean a thing if you're not next to me".- Archie star, Lets get married 





"These things take forever, I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you and I wondered if I could come home"- Bright Eyes, First day of my life 


"She says the Bible is all that she reads.
and prefers that I not use profanity
Your mouth was so dirty
Life of the party,
And she swears that shes artsy,
But you could distinguish Miles from Coltrane
Our love was comfortable and so broken in"- John Mayer, Comfortable 



"That slow dance didn't last very long
So now I guess we're moving on, well it was nice"- Lucero, Slow Dancing 



"You stood at your door, with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it
And I knew that you meant it"- Dashboard Confessional, Hands Down 




No comments: