Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February!

I am welcoming February with open arms, considering class was cancelled today and is tomorrow too! February is looking so fabulous already. I live in Texas and where there is even the slightest look of snow, the world stops and pretends that we jut had a blizzard. Honestly, I live for it. I love how happy everyone is when the weather channel even mentions the fact that it might snow. It is just pure excitement for us texans. Except this winter we got a whole 3" so far, and that is a lot for the little town of Denton, TX. So all I have to say is asta la vista January, and hello February. Plus, I just love love Valentines day, it just makes the whole month special. Heres a few pictures of what my snow day looked like:

I had more photos but the uploads aren't taking to long & I'm not patient, so I'll get back to you.



♥ Loveee. 

No comments: