Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentines Date Night





Best food you will ever have, guaranteed. 
This saturday evening me and boyfriend celebrated Valentines Day. It was simple and beautiful, with a little bit of confusion in the middle because of course our perfect evening had to be interrupted with imperfection, but all completely worth it. I came to the conclusion not to wear my sparkly dress because I needed to look classy and grown up :]. Anyways despite the fact we went to one restaurant, waited an hour, and left, we ended up at the Silver Fox steakhouse. When I say that this is the best steak you will ever have, I mean it. It just tastes so good that you can't even talk. I enjoyed that and of course my favorite side, Macaroni and Cheese. I love being able to dress up and feel sophisticated and it just makes it wonderful that boyfriend is here to take me out. I am thankful and maybe a bit spoiled but he says he was just giving me what I needed "A night of relaxation, and a chance to feel pampered", He's the best right? I know. I am so lucky. Hope everyone has a beautiful monday afternoon.

                                                           Loveeee.

No comments: