Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday.

Do you know what that means? It means no more monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursdays to deal with. It means I can sleep in tomorrow. It means Valentines Day is 3 days away, and that we are that much closer to sb! Unfortunately do you know what else that means? It means I have a butt-load of homework and studying to do because I have 2 tests on monday! Which means I have to stay here and study and not go home..this has been hard. I know I only live an hour away, but with all the anxiety about school i've had, it is the best escape. So yes I am excited about the weekend, but no I am not looking forward to homework. In fact, I am putting it off and going to enjoy this friday. I am going to take my little to get her nails done, because what little girl doesn't love being spoiled? Then I am going to redbox a movie, eat and enjoy! Then tomorrow I will hit the books and maybe reward myself with a break and trip out to Target. That's not a maybe, I lied, it's a definite yes! Hope that you all have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. It is suppose to be warmer too, enjoy the spring weather for me, It's my favorite.

Loveee.

No comments: