Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love.Love.Love.

This is round 2 of being stuck in a dorm room, only today is much worse because I am stuck inside with a runny nose, cough, and a headache that won't leave my side. I have at least one more day of this whole sitting in bed watching movies all day thing because school is already cancelled for tomorrow. Texas is so confused about it's weather, we are actually having a real winter this year where it snows and stays for days. It would be even nicer if school was cancelled on friday but the roads cleared by saturday so I can drive home. Despite the fact, I'm feeling under the weather, won't stop me from dreaming about Valentines Day. Been browsing weheartit.com all week for some cute picture to get me excited, enjoy! ♥











Loveeee.

No comments: