Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Retail Therapy.

I don't know if it's the warm weather change or this thought in my mind that Spring is coming but I have this sudden urge for new clothes! ahhh this is dangerous considering I don't have room for more clothes nor money to buy them. I need to be kept away from all clothes because it is a guilty trip waiting to happen. Tomorrow is thursday! Thursday means I can have a mindset all day that I am going home the next day, and it means I can pack all my bags because I know I am leaving for the weekend, I just really love Fort Worth. My family isn't even really gonna be home this weekend, I am actually headed to an empty house until late friday night. It is disappointing, but on the other hand it's ok because Saturday night I am putting on my sparkly dress and high heels, and gonna have a good timeeee. Get ready for lots and lots of pictures!

Loveeeee.

No comments: