Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's that time again..seems like it was just yesterday I was saying hello to the weekend. Not really, its been quite the week and the work load has not let up much. I did however do all the hw due by tuesday next week except for the studying part blah but thats what sunday and monday night are for right? All I gots to say is that tomorrow at 11:50 I am heading home, it's only been two weeks and I miss it so much, you better believe my car is all packed with laundry, clean clothes, and a Valentines present that I have been waiting to give to my boy all week!
Anyhow…

Thursday night is college night here in Denton, TX and everyone where else there is a bar and a crowd of college kids who are thirsting for thirsty thursday and a headache as they trudge to class on Friday morning..if that is they can make it out bed. I'm not much of a bar person but I did spend my thursday night in the best way ever.
-Worked out, it always feels so good especially when you really didn't want to go
-Ate some chick-fil-a, yeah yeah seems counter-productive, but I got the char-boiled chicken on wheat bun? It's a little bit healthier right?
-Painted my nails and toes, Fingers-The real teal and Toes-some tangeriny color that I didn't look at the name.
-Caught up on all my shows that I missed due to the homework load this week.
-Skyped with the bestie, It has been impossible lately but we always find time to talk in increments, needless to say I was glad to have a nice long conversation.
-Did a face mask, I am not sure if it is psychological or not but my skin feels clearer, on the other hand it is still looking pretty tough. stress is killin it.
-Had a snickers peanut butter square, those things are heaven. I mean it. Deliciousness.

Amazing thursday evening. Happy weekend everyone!

Sweetest Dreams, Loveeeee.

No comments: