Saturday, March 19, 2011

See Ya Spring Break

Unfortunately I have to say my goodbyes to the lovely 2011 spring break. It was completely wonderful, and you know that feeling when you know you have to walk away from something but don't want to.ever. It's not a choice but when you do walk away, you have never felt better, you feel content, and on top of the world. Tonight the door shut behind me and I got an overwhelming feeling of excitement, joy, and peace for life. It was like my heart just filled with true happiness. It was perfect. It could have been the drive out to Austin and staying the night with sister and shopping with mom, it could have been flying out to Odessa and waking up to my baby loves and catching up on movies with sister, it could have been because I didn't think about school for a week, and It could have been because of today (which I need to tell you about). I woke up, soaked in a hot bath, did laundry, sorted clothes, and then boyfriend picked me up! We went and had lunch at the most amazing place ever, Yucatan Taco Stand, yum! Then we did some roaming around west 7th, and then went swimming. It felt like a summer day, we swam, grilled hamburgers, laid out, and roasted marshmallows. Best. Day. Ever.

Everything about Spring Break made me so excited for summer, it better come quick!


Loveeee.

No comments: