Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.

If you've read my blog, you would know I kind of love shoes. I never really thought I did until I started blogging. I realized I wrote multiple posts pertaining to shoes and my wanting of some beautiful pairs, but mostly I love heels. I don't find myself in them that often, only on occasions. However, there is something about a gorgeous pair sitting in your closet and making you feel good just seeing the box and know that when you put those babies on your feet you will feel beautiful, and like a model of course. Well for Valentines Day my mom found some great sales on the prettiest shoes (she has amazing shoe taste) and I thought I would share my newest additions :]

From left to right {Gianni Bini, Mixx(LuLus),Antonio Melani, Gianni Bini}

Front 



Heels 

Aren't they great? Can not wait to take them out on the town. 

A little peak at the current heel collection..sadly this isn't even all of them.

I might be slightly obsessed.
Not sure you can ever have too much, plus they make you feel so good.
Completely worth it.


Loveeee.

No comments: