Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring, Spring!

So even though I spent this afternoon sleeping for about 2 hours, I still am so excited it's Spring. Today is especially pretty and I am so excited for all the spring clothes popping up on all my favorite clothing websites. Thought I would share a few of my favorites of all the spring fashion inspiration!

Ivory bracelets from Forever 21 

Sandals!! Especially these pretty leather with turquoise- Forever 21 

Cute Tshirts and Jean shorts-Forever 21 

Bare skin, even better, bare back. 

All the floral coming back in, I want this headband from forever!! 

Polka dots, modcloth.com, I love everything about this shirt. 

Back to the bare back, the dress on the left isn't realeased yet but I am dying for it. 


Perfect over a bathing suit? Yes please.


Loveeee. 

No comments: