Sunday, February 13, 2011

la di da

Spring is here and it is so beautiful. When I say it is absolutely gorgeous, I meant it. 
I am going to take it all in and just sit outside and read and completely embrace it. I have been waiting for this weather since the first day of winter. I can now wear my cute peep toe shoes that I have missed so terribly, and I can sit out side and read peacefully. 
This weather just makes me feel so content and thankful for God's control over this beautiful weather he created. I can't believe tomorrow is already monday, the weekend went by so fast. I can't complain though because I am going home with weekend for a Valentines celebration and I'm ecstatic. Not to mention the fact that tomorrow is Valentines Day and you know I'm excited at the fact my boy is gonna be up in Denton. woo hoo, people I love coming to Denton always makes the week better. Get ready for a week full of excited happy lovely posts about this weather. Enjoy your sunday afternoon, monday is coming quick.

Loveee. 

No comments: