Thursday, November 27, 2008

i live to let you shine.

Sorry for the long time no update. I have been reading all of yalls updates but couldnt get myself to sit down long enough to write my share of blogging. Alot has happened and life is going by faster. I cant believe its almost Christmas. I am so excited me and kelsey are goign for the early morning sales for fun in the morning jsut to see how crazy it really is i am sure we will leave irritated with aggressive people and be more tired. Thanksgiving was nice having yall all home. I did go on a trip to Mexico in the past week and it was absolutly wonderful. I went thinking it wouldnt be that fun bc it was construction work and not kids. But turns out we did work on a soon to be orphanage that will hold 80 kids and feed thousands for breakfeast. It was exciting to see the end product of what we got done after 3 long days of constant hard work. The last day had to be the best we climbed a mountain in El Paso that was breathtaking literally also. Once reaching about half way up we stopped, seperated, and pondered. We were each given our own Psalm which is always exciting to see what God has in store for you. I believe we may have sat for a good 45 minutes by ourselves reading. I have never heard God speak so much at once i was constantly writing everything down. I definately have figured out some wonderful strengths and also the weeknesses in me. I am starting to see Gods work in my life which is a great feeling bc at times i begin to feel a little numb bc i usually end up in christian enviroments with the same people. God is beginning to show me how he is always there and wanting a relationship and he is protecting me despite the people who bring me down. It was a great experiance to see the beauty of him and how his strength was bigger than the layers of mountains i sat upon underneath the blue and white sewn sky. It being thanksgiving i am so thankful for all of the uniqueness each of you sisters has put into me i find in different ways i am more and more like each one of you in the most different ways and wierd ways haha. But its so peaceful to know i have such a wonderful family to come home to anytime and know i am loved beyond belief. Love you all. See you soon.

2 comments:

courtneylowe said...

I love you baby sis, and I am proud of your discoveries. Never lose His voice. :)

Kelsey Kay said...

love you too. I am so thankful for you.