Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer Lovin.

Ahh. I have 17 days of real school left. 3 of which are finals days. Oh and I didn't include weekends or the days off, 


regardless I am so close.

So here's to summer being right around the corner. Hope this gets all of you excited for those summer night out with friends. It is always my favorite thing to be lazy all day and then get to get all dolled up for a hot summer night with friends or date night! 

Enjoy!


I am desperate need of some "wear with everything" sandals.
So far these are a steal from old navy, but I'm still browsing. 
First things first, Gap's Summer lookbook is just too adorable for words.
And I NEED those pants, and maybe the shoes to go with the pants, and the belt
to go with the shoes and the pants.


Strappy, bright, and cute dresses.
This is the "Eyelet border dress" from Delias 


The "Promenade skirt" from francesca's 
Comfy yet effortlessly cute cheetah print rocketdog flats 

Loving this oversized floral top from forever 21.
Have a feeling this will be an essential this summer.

A big tote! This one from Gap happens to be made out of straw
and it has sequins. Perfect for trips to the pool and can still look
oh so chic!


Cheers to summer being around the corner!


Loveee


♥ 







No comments: