Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer shopping satisfied?

Well for the time being.

I spent yesterday getting a teensy bit taste of my summer.
It was perfect and oh so lovely.
I ventured off to Southlake town square to enjoy some shopping time with two of my favorite girls.
We shopped and ate some Yucatan taco stand (Haven't tried it? Get on that right now) You won't regret it!
The original plan was for me to drive back to school and finish the week off, but of course I got swept into the thought of spending the rest of that hot summery day with the girls. I mean who doesn't love a good sleepover?
It was so refreshing and relaxing. I got to shop, eat, and we sat around a table playing cards for a few hours.
I couldn't be happier with the looks of my summer, and even more content with the people I am going to be surrounded with.

I did get to pick up a few articles of clothing that are going to be essential in my summer closet.

These adorable linen pants? too adorable to pass up right?

These cute sandals, (not sure how comfy they will be by the end of the summer)
But they were trendy and looked good with my blue nail polished toes.




This floral romper.
Honestly I loved it on and was super comfortable.

Buttttt, I am debating on returning it and maybe getting a different one.

We'll see.




Lots of Love. Enjoy the heat for those of you who are done with school.


Lounge lots for me!

Loveeee.

No comments: