Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet dreams of sad goodbyes.

You know that feeling where you wake up and miss someone?
The person that your whole body wants nothing to do with, however your heart is aware of the fact that you once gave a piece of yourself to them that you will never get back.

This was a day like that.
All you want to do is just check up on them and send the simple "hi..how are you doing, been thinking of you. I hope life is good" text only to get a slight conversation out of it.
You probably you shouldn't. Sometimes i wish i could throw away memories of people then i remember all the good times and tell myself to never ever do that.

We are such different people now, we have grown apart. Everything in my heart wants to believe this isn't true. Of course one does the usual check up via facebook, but all you see is the new girl standing in your place. She dare stand where you stood for so long trying to save you and play the role she is achieving.

It is funny how things change and how you can invest so much time into a person and it not last.
I pray my relationship now to last, because he is my best friend in the world and i do not want to ever have a day where i wake up and think about how i miss him even though he is a stranger to me now, like i did today with someone else.

----------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, my friend is coming in from louisiana tonight and she is coming to stay with me in Denton! I am so excited, oh and of course it worked out perfectly that both my classes got cancelled for tomorrow. It was meant to be. Tomorrow i will spending the day shopping with my non-existent shopaholic account money! This is what has gotten me through October, cannot wait.

No comments: