Monday, April 4, 2011

Some days when you find yourself thinking too much about life, it is easy to want to fast forward time and say things you don't really mean like I want to give up, and If only I could skip college and get to things I really want to without all the hard work. Unfortunately, I am then reminded why I am here. School is hard, especially when you get out of class at 12 but spend at least 3 or 4 hours in the library doing work or studying, but it's worth it. For some people maybe working 8-5 everyday is tiring, and they want to be able to live life luxuriously without having to make the money to do so, but its worth it. I am so excited for the future that sometimes I forget about the now. The now should be enjoyed because we are blessed to still be here with each day we are alive. I get so worked out about what is to come only to find myself anxious and lost for what I am doing, but God says to be anxious of nothing. I am thankful for beautiful weather, and the privilege of being educated, now if I could just find more focus. 

Hope everyones monday are lovely! 


Loveeee. 

No comments: