Monday, April 4, 2011

♥

Some days when you find yourself thinking too much about life, it is easy to want to fast forward time and say things you don't really mean like I want to give up, and If only I could skip college and get to things I really want to without all the hard work. Unfortunately, I am then reminded why I am here. School is hard, especially when you get out of class at 12 but spend at least 3 or 4 hours in the library doing work or studying, but it's worth it. For some people maybe working 8-5 everyday is tiring, and they want to be able to live life luxuriously without having to make the money to do so, but its worth it. I am so excited for the future that sometimes I forget about the now. The now should be enjoyed because we are blessed to still be here with each day we are alive. I get so worked out about what is to come only to find myself anxious and lost for what I am doing, but God says to be anxious of nothing. I am thankful for beautiful weather, and the privilege of being educated, now if I could just find more focus. 

Hope everyones monday are lovely! 


Loveeee. 

No comments: