Thursday, April 7, 2011

Typical Thursday?

Not at all.

I have spent the last 3 days buried beneath pages of notes about things I have no interest in or ever will, Government or "Political Science". I have been trying to pull of a good grade in this class, but so far it is seeming to be impossible and I'll be lucky for a C in the class (which is damaging to the self-esteem). Anyways, to the point I knew if I could get past this test I could breathe. So here comes Thursday morning, and I wake up, sip my coffee, and review for the test. I walk into the class feeling confident and ready to be done with studying. I glance at the test and hear a lot of whispering, I think this is definitely not what I studied. I then recognize all the questions and realize I have failed this before and I can tell you I am not about to again. I then hear the whole class speaking loudly and everyone is realizing this is the wrong test. The professor announces they printed the wrong one and the test will be moved to tuesday. Everyone is thrilled…but me. I had plans next monday to go home after my math test and enjoy my boy's birthday with him, but instead it seems I will be spending that lovely day studying my heart out all over again. This is not the end though. I then proceed to my next class, where I find out that I have 2 english classes left in the semester. TWO!! One of which is review and the other which is the final!! So instead of 8 english classes left, I have two. He also bumped up the "gimme" final to the week before finals so that we just be finished and not have to stress. So this new is thrilling.
Today was a long day and filled with interesting unexpected news. Boyfriends day was even longer, so I am ready for a relaxing weekend home with him and my family. Weekends don't come quick enough anymore. Thankful for friends who buy me coffee so I function properly, and other friends who take me to get frozen yogurt on bad days.

Life is good, even on the most frustrating of days.

Lots of Loveeee.

No comments: