Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Favorite time

is morning time.

Now despite the fact I am not early to rise often, but usually last to run into the kitchen and swipe the last bit of coffee into a big green m&m mug. I still love morning time. I love the way the sunshine peeks into the blinds just enough to shine right into your eyes (which is sometimes bothersome, but always beautiful). I love to just stretch and slowly open my eyes, roll out of bed, and now that I live in a dorm, make my own coffee. The smell of vanilla immediately takes over and sweeps throughout the tiny space. Mornings make for a new day, a fresh start. Although some mornings I am slow and grudgingly get ready, other mornings I am happy to awake and get started on my day, but days like today it is nice to be up early sipping my coffee, with no rush. Nowhere to be, nowhere at all for this moment anyways. So I maybe watch an episode of friends or two and prolong getting ready, but it's ok because this my friends is what morning time looks like somedays.

and this is my favorite time to just be.



Loveee. 

No comments: