Friday, October 8, 2010

Fantastic Fridays.

There is just nothing greater than fridays in college, however there is nothing worse than having a monday test and knowing your going to need to study over the weekend but will most likely not.
Anyways, here is a list of the things that are just making this a fantastic friday.

- Loving boyce avenue today, if you haven't heard them, i highly consider it. Look them up on youtube, they do covers of songs and they never fail.
- hot tea and good coffee.
- being able to wear a sweater outside, except texas keeps dangling fall in front of my face then snatching it up and making it like 80 something degrees in the late afternoon boooo.
- the fact this friday is consisting of a large pepperoni pizza, orange juice, and a red box movie with my gal pal.
- Shopping. Im obsessed, i feel the need to buy something everywhere i go. what is wrong with me? i kind of feel like my retail therapy has increased since my boyfriend left. hmm. oh well!
- my royal blue nail polish on my teeny tiny bitten to the core nails. it is so fun!
- skinny skinny and more skinny jeans. loveee.

I am going to the state fair this weekend with my lovely chaotic family, crossing my fingers for an amazing and fun-filled saturday because come sunday im stuck in the library.

No comments: