Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday wishes.

My birthday is about a week away, I am not doing anything big but just want a small group with my closest friends surrounding me at a nice, fun dinner. It's funny how you want everyone you know there one year and the next you only want 4 or 5 people there. I guess you realize whats important in life and who you really want around you for special events, this year I want the people that mean the most to me even if that means only a few. I would much rather have everyone there I loved than a whole bunch of people who really don't care much about me. Anyways, to the point… I want a birthday dress! I want it to say hey "I'm turning 19, and this is my last year as a teenager" and of course I want it to make me look my best. I've been looking a lot on modcloth just for some inspiration but I am definitely gonna end up buying something in store. Here's a little of what I'm thinking:



Loving the dresses with back appeal! 

What do you think?

Loveee. 

No comments: