Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thick as Thieves.

Dear stranger,
I miss you. Your my best friend, but you seem so far from that.
I don't really know how to tell you or confront you, because I expect the response to be "I'm fine, nothings wrong" but I've heard that lie before. We all have, so when you decided to speak up, and stop keeping secrets, just know one thing. I am here, I told you I always would be. I promised you I would walk through hell for you, I promised I'd be hand in hand with you no matter the circumstance. You know "I'll give you my hand, if you reach out and grab it". Hope you'll come around, hope you'll come back to yourself. It hasn't been the same without you, just feels like somethings missing. Whenever you decide, I'll be here.

Love, Amberly

Pinky Pact.











♥ Loveeee.

No comments: