Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Studying!

I sat down to write this because I thought I hadn't written in days, however it seems I just wrote yesterday. That just tells me how crazy of a two days it really has been.
I have also realized I have a slight attachment to all my belongings here at school, so much that it took two trips to take to duffels and a box to the car full of clothes. Even more of an attachment, because I still have two trips to make that include a big VS bag, a teeny suitcase, and a backpack :] oooops!
Oh well, going home for a whole month is a big deal, and the idea of the school being locked up makes me have nightmares like so: "hey.. yeah I think I'll wear that skirt and shirt….oh wait it's at school". Not taking that chance, better safe than sorry! I have two finals tomorrow back to back that I am being so complacent about, but I will push for a's in both the classes, we will see how that goes over. Happy Studying to all! I am headed home tomorrow!! Ready for some sitting by the fire and christmas tree, drinking coffee, laughing, and relaxing with my family.

♥ Loveee.

No comments: