Thursday, December 9, 2010

Out on the square.

I am not much for smoky areas and sweating, however I love seeing a good show. Therefore I spent my evening with a few friends at a small basement pizza joint on Denton's square. It had no extra places to sit, except the bench I think we broke, yikes! Oh well, I enjoyed some very delicious costly pepperoni pizza and some great folk music performed by my friend and his band. It is always fun to get out, I don't do it to often, makes it more exciting when I do go somewhere!

Here a few pictures,




It was a wonderful show full of folk music covers by people like Mumford & Sons, The Avett Brothers, and they even played the song Wagon Wheel. Loveeee. It was hard not to want to go up there and sing with them.
Excuse the phone quality pictures, crossing my fingers for a new camera for christmas so I can post better pictures!



♥ Loveee. 




No comments: