Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time.

I have been doing some serious lounging, and hanging out with my favorite people of course. Christmas Time is so special this year, and I am not sure what it is yet but I love it so much more than ever this year. This is pretty much what my Christmas break is looking like through pictures:

This is a little what Christmas break is looking like:

Hot cocoa & reeses (and some unmentionable snacking on the side)

Fire=Warmth, I can see my breathe in my house! 


Baby love. 

More babylove. 

The best babylove. 
I have been living in warm socks and leggings. 

My boyfriends room is messy, this had to be documented. 

Love these warm cute slippers! 
                                                               MERRY CHRISTMAS
Loveeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your socks! And Christmas break is amazing. :]