Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today was a Horrible, Terrible, No good, Very bad day.

But this made it all better

"Love you girls so much. There is never enough time. Enjoy just sitting by the fire and listening to you laugh and talk. Our lives have been blessed by all your love. Have a wonderful Evening."


Later on in conversation

"Really enjoyed you this week although it was only one night. Love you. Life is short and so full of challenges but laughter is good for your soul and keeps your heart singing"

- from my wonderful, sweet, and meek dad.
I can't wait to be with him and the rest of my family for a whole month sitting by the fire, drinking coffee, laughing, and talking.


Also, the fact we sang old Christmas hymns at church.

I need to get away.
I need a break from the rush of life.


Contemplating is becoming a killer, need sleep.



♥ Loveeee.

No comments: