Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Festivities.

I haven't posted in a while, only because I did not want to miss all the christmas commotion. My family is chaos, I mean chaos. Meaning today all the real festivities began when 19 people showed up at my house for lunch. It was much quieter on Christmas with 5 people than the day after Christmas. We had everyone over all at once today, it overwhelms me. I am a social person, not in situations with the people who know me to well and the family I talk to once or twice a year. I am not only social, but quiet and observant in a room full of people. I like to sit back and watch everything (I tend to stare, yikes!) After a day that started at 11 this morning, and didn't stop until we got back home at about 10:45 pm, I am escaping the commotion and breathing. My mind is tired, my excitement has worn, and I wanted to lay in bed and watch boy meets world in my quiet room and warm bed. To say the least,

I live for the chaos, but if I find my time to catch a breath of fresh air, I wouldn't be sane.

I have lots and lots of pictures to share of all the christmas fun that I so much anticipated, but all the girlies are headed to my sisters sonogram at 8:45 in the morning to find out the gender of the new baby on the way! I need sleep, because 7:30 is wayyyyy to early to be waking on christmas break.

Merry Christmas Loves.

P.S.

Fill you in on the details of the wonderful christmas-time another day, but until then I have much shopping, Starbucks drinking, and board game playing to do!




♥ Loveeee.

No comments: