Sunday, October 3, 2010

Take me where you may.

Sometimes i am lost. I absorb the world like a sponge just trying to take in everything so beautiful around me and i get caught up in watching people interact moving in and out of their daily life patterns. I become overwhelmed, confused, and stuck, Stuck in the fact that i have no absolute clue to what i am doing or why i am there. I am basically a train wreck when it comes to this point of realization, especially because sometimes it feels like i'm the only one in this position (however i know this is entirely wrong). Anyways there is always this constant reminder. A constant reminder that God wants to me to wait on him, and that me not knowing what im doing is exactly where he wants me to be. He wants to me be patient and be active in prayer and in his word so when he does tell me where to go and what to do that i am ready to be sent out.
"My purpose remains, the art of losing myself in bringing you praise".

Its all for the glory of God, and his purpose is just me relying on him and trusting in my faith that he will take care of me. God will place me in the direction i need to go, even if i don't know where that is. He has a plan and his way is the path i choose.

No comments: