Saturday, October 30, 2010

Beautiful World.

Day before halloween.
I am probably going to spend today studying if i can ever get moving, then maybe visist with a best friend over some fro-yo, then dinner with a good friend from high school, and most likely attending my high school's play.

Busy busy day.

Yesterday was wonderful, i came home and of course said hi to my friend who presented me a delicious and adorable cupcake from j.raes which was oh so good! Look at the icing, it is absolutely amazing.
Then me, my mom, and my aunt went down to the granbury square and saw this cute little play, love letters, at the opera house. I love spending time with them, they are a pretty funny pair together.


On another note, i just want to say Happy One-Year to my boyfriend, we both are wishing we could spend it together, however we also are aware that we will are both where we are supposed to be for a reason. We knew where we would be a year ago and as he puts it, we chose to stay by each other's side. It has been amazing year, and I've always had a fun time with him, even if that meant being lazy and staying on the couch all day in the summer. I can tell you right now, a year ago he swept me off my feet and i haven't look back since then. Here's to one year! Always. Always. 



Loveeee. ♥

No comments: