Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just a phone call away,

only this becomes so much more complicated in a long distance relationship. You have to throw in schedules, timing, and take in to account that you are going to be home at different times of the night. Long distance and the meaning behind a phone call away, it just doesn't mean the same thing anymore. You are so much farther than a phone call away.

Long days filled with i miss you's only seems to make it harder, luckily my tears have gotten stronger i think. I don't even think i have cried in college once. I'm not really sure this is due to no privacy while crying or the fact i won't let myself. I resist continuously. However the past 2 days, i have found myself allowing a few tears. The weather today only increased this. I went back to high school this weekend as i hung out with my senior class once again. I am one for personal talk, which you do not get much of when everyone is trying to see one another. Although in every conversation i received this question, "so..are you still together with him?, and then it went on to wow ya'll are still together? that is impressive glad yall are doing so well". No one apparently believed we could do this, we are conquering this distance and i am counting down the days.
I am so ready to see him
Expect many posts about how excited i am in the next two weeks, apologies. It is incredible that i have not seen him in 3 months, also that we are about to be dating for a whole year. I cannot believe it. Rough week, confused feelings, and mixed emotions are never fun. What can you do except go on and love life.

Need so much prayer the next two weeks, i have so much to do and my focus is going to be lost.

I really miss my best friend.




loveeeee. ♥

1 comment:

CLowe said...

Your doing good baby sis! I am excited that you get to see him soon :)