Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Days.

In thirty days, I am going to be on the road to one place, Iowa.
It is going to be so cold, but i don't mind.
I am pretty positive i wont mind anything just because i am finally going to get to see my boy.
yeah yeah so i love mushy mumble a lot, what can you do?
Anyways, the countdown begins!
However, i hope the details fall in place soon because my parents cant decide if they want me to drive (ride) or fly there.
I am just so ecstatic about having the opportunity to go see him before thanksgiving (which was originally the next time i would see him) that i am not going to care whether I'm flying or driving.
Actually, i take that back i am going to be an anxious wreck while driving, who cares.
Me and his mom are going to have some kind of bonding experience being in the car together for that long, or I at least hope she still likes me after that long of a drive.
I know i haven't been keeping up with my blog, but college has been crazy and overwhelming and i shouldn't even be blogging right now, but that's ok.
I have much to do, i just thought i would leave you with the one constant thought in my mind this week.

loveeee.♥

No comments: