Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tswift.

Gotta say i love the new taylor swift cd, it has been playing continuously as i do homework. Yeah yeah, people say "all her words are the same, they are all about love" and yes i do not deny this fact, however, this is my blog and i can say whatever. Due to this fact, im paying a slight tribute to the new good cd by posting what i think might be my favorite song. 


Never Grow Up. 
I want to rerecord this with my voice and put it on a cd for my niece, she will appreciate these words someday but for now here is my advice to you little baby kaitlyn marie lowe. 



Your little hands wrapped around my finger And it's so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming, So I tuck you in and turn on your favorite nightlight. To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret, I'd give all I have honey, If you could stay like that. 
No one's ever burned, Nothing's ever left you scarred. Even though you want to, just try to never grow up
Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room, memorize what is sounded like what your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said, and all your little brother's favorite songs


Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
Won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heat
And even though you want to, please try to never grow up
Don't you ever grow up

1 comment:

CLowe said...

So sweet! I love it... (tear)