Monday, March 14, 2011

Keep Austin Weird

Oh my goodness, What a weekend!

I feel exhausted, and of course went downstairs hoping for a pot full of coffee, but catch the word hoping and know that there was not an ounce of coffee in the pot, and no breakfast to be found. Looks like my dad got used to me and my mom being gone.

Anywayssssss.


I spent the weekend in Austin with my sister, and I have so many pictures for yall, However she took them on her camera  so we shall see when I get to put them up. It was spent walking around, shopping, drooling at over-priced clothes, and eating at independent restaurants (deliciousness!) Sounds like a perfect weekend to me, despite all the weirdys in Austin, which actually make for a good laugh.
&

Today I am off to have lunch with a friend, and coffee with another! Hopefully the weather will be beautiful, and it won't feel too much like a monday.


Loveeee.

No comments: