Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend Daydreams

Today I am running along a beach, basking in the sun (getting tan, NOT!), eating chips and salsa, and then later will be heading back to the hotel to dress up and go out for the evening..



in my dreams of course.

I instead have not yet changed into real clothes today, been up since 8am, did homework until about 12, and 3 cups of coffee has yet to get me off my bed. Maybe it's the fact my room is freezing cold or the fact time is going by unbelievable slow, yet so fast. Either way, my saturday has been nothing but a bore, and I can't help but daydream about wonderful things like swimsuits, hot summer nights, snow cones, cute summer clothes, and a new baby that will be here in may!

mmmmmm. If only.


Wishing everyone else the best of daydreams today, and don't fret because spring break is near!!

No comments: