Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glimpse into Austin, TX

So sorry for the lack of blogging! I had to get past a day full of studying before I could continue on with normal life. Today felt more like a monday, or just a day where everything is catching up to you. I had to get my oil changed (definitely not a girls job!), get gas, get a car wash. To say the least, my car, Lola, needed some major cleaning!

On another note, my sister put up the pictures from Austin and I thought I would share some of my favorites.
Me & Momma who is looking good by the way! 

"I love you so much". Fact. 

Sister Whittney! She is lucky to live in such a artsy place. 

Swing on the sidewalk? I like it! 

Hey Cupcakes! 

Mmm..
Etsy. ♥
So close, yet, So far out. Pun intended. 

I like this a lot for some reason.




Lots of Loveeeeee.



No comments: