Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Confession-Session Sunday"

- I have lost track of time reading pages and pages of blogs until I've read the whole thing, I just feel so content clicking older entries exploring one's story with a cup of coffee at my right side.

-My cravings are outrageous, in a good way of course. Just the fact I crave things and until consumed my body is hungry,hungry, hungry. ha. One thing is for sure that they do know good food like nothing else. Boyfriend agrees that he wouldn't eat such good food if it weren't for all my crazy cravings. So thanks to my wonderful 6th sense called cravings, food is always good.

-I can't wake up on sundays, I am lazy, slow, and unmotivated. I want to lay in bed all day and drink coffee, and do nothing.

-I am terrible at math. I mean terrible. I have 6 weeks of it left and  a final, then maybe I will never ever step foot into a math class again or at least in the next 4 years.

- My favorite thing to do right now is roam West 7th in Fort Worth and eat outside at they're amazing restaurants. It just makes my saturdays so absolutely wonderful. It's probably going to be my staple summer activity.

-I have a slight obsession with Chick-fil-a, and they are putting one within less than 3 minutes away from home. Breakfast on the way to work every day? yes. YIKES!

-I want to be a runner so bad. One day? maybeee.

-I am dying to live in a loft. I have a lot of far off dreams.

- I get anxious if I stare at my planner too long but only because I am so excited to be so close to being done with freshman year!! yeahhh! Summmaaaa here I come.


I like confession sessions, how about you? New every sunday afternoon tradition???


Hope everyone is indulging in pure laziness just like me :]


Loveeee.

No comments: