Friday, March 18, 2011

Excuse me,

for being lazy. I am sinking into ultimate relaxation mode. I have shopped until I cannot shop anymore (ok not true, it's my ultimate love), Driven to Austin and eaten myself into the best food coma for 3 straight days (best one anyone can ever experience), Flown to Odessa where I have now been residing since wednesday and have fallen in love with waking up to baby girl's big eyes and my nephews sweet hugs. Not to mention, I have had time to catch up on movies with sister and actually go to the theater, which btw I haven't been to in forever. Can you see why I am so lazy, spoiled with love? Can you blame me? I am sure you would be the same. I am so scared for sunday to come knowing I will be studying and doing homework most of the night. oops. I mean I have 2 days until then, but I really need some time with the boyfran. We are going shopping for grown up work clothes, yay! Love a boy in a pair of khakis with a nice shirt tucked in, mixed with a watch on the wrist, and a briefcase! So stinking handsome. Maybe we will go swimming in his families new pool, or watch movies, and we will for sure be feasting! Last food coma before I head back into dining halls. Lots of love. Happy weekend to all!

Loveeee.

No comments: